You have the idea of an exhibition; you have done the necessary groundwork studying the industry but are hesitant to go ahead with the idea because you feel daunted by the idea of going through the process maybe because its a new market and you can’t drive it because of time constraints. Why not join hands with us?
Introducing FairAct a complete exhibition services company run by professionals with more than 50 years of exhibitions, events and publishing experience. Based in Mumbai, we have the wherewithal to manage exhibitions anywhere in India or abroad.
We provide end-to-end solutions to exhibition organisers. You may look at taking us on board for the entire turnkey project or you may choose a la carte from our services. Services offered as follows:
- Co-ordination with event venue owner
- All statutory permissions and approvals from government and ITPO
- Planning, promotion and marketing of event in India and abroad through network of agents and associates
- Floor Space designing
- Preparation of Rules and Regulations for exhibitors in consultation with organisers and their implementation
- Designing stall booking forms, exhibitors manual in consultation with organisers
- Designing and publishing of promotional material including manuals, brochures, advertisements etc.
- Organising media partners for event promotion in association with organisers.
- Entire on-site management including security from time of venue possession to venue evacuation
- Registration for exhibitors and visitors
- Event management for inauguration/ networking dinner
- Logistic support for exhibitors and visitors
- Publishing and distribution or sale of show daily / exhibitors’ directory as required
- Any other on-site arrangement like including F&B, souvenirs/ mementos, stage management etc
What we bring to the table
- Formidable experience of promoters in exhibition, events and publishing
- Transparent and ethical business policies
- An ability to promote associations and their members by facilitating exhibitions and conferences
- Helping build networks between industry and customers