Do you participate in exhibitions? If so, do you tear your hair out co-ordinating with the organisers, venue officials, stall contractors, manpower suppliers, electricians, painters, carpenters, furniture rental guys? Are you spending precious time and money in getting your stall ready on time and diverting attention away from the most important activity you should be indulging in, i.e. your business?
Even if you consider exhibitions to be an important part of your marketing activity and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, are you using your resources optimally? Does your company take full advantage of the immense opportunities presented by any exhibition?
This is where FairAct comes in. We are here to take all of your exhibition related headaches and also actively partner your exhibition related efforts for better results.
FairAct is an exhibition services company run by professionals with more than 50 years of exhibitions, events and publishing experience. Based in Mumbai, we have the wherewithal to manage exhibitions anywhere in India or abroad.
We provide end-to-end solutions to our clients with respect to exhibitions and events. They are as follows –
- Exhibition planning and consulting – We will play a consultative role in studying the industry you are in; the activities of your competitors; your growth and marketing plans to draw up a list of relevant exhibitions in India and abroad. We will present a comprehensive plan with our recommendations so that you can allocate proper budgets to this very important activity in your marketing efforts.
- Co-ordination with exhibition organisers – We will undertake the co-ordination with organisers on your behalf to get details of the exhibition; rate negotiations; allocation of best available space; facilities at exhibition; exhibitor passes; visitor passes etc.
- Stall Space Booking – There are certain exhibitions where you require to have a bigger than usual stall and some exhibitions where a smaller stall will do and where you just need to have a token presence. We will study the relevant exhibitions on your behalf and recommend optimum space at these exhibitions so that a properly planned calendar is available for your organisation.
- Stall Designing and Construction– We will co-ordinate with stall designers and stall builders to brief them about the requirements and finalise the best possible design at the best rates.
- Branding – We will handle the design and printing of branding material which will be used at the exhibitions.
- Infrastructure Management at site – All kinds of support at the exhibition site including electrical, refreshments, communications, furniture at stall.
- Logistics – this would include all kinds of transport for travel and stay in case of outstation or foreign travel, transport of display products to and from exhibition site.
- Approvals and Permissions – We will arrange for all kinds of statutory and specific approvals required during the exhibition from all bodies like government, organiser, venue etc.
- Collateral Management – We can arrange for design, production or procurement of various materials required for the exhibition like brochures, visiting cards, printed material, visitor gifts etc.
- Manpower Co-ordination – We can arrange for additional requirement of personnel to man stalls and their training.
- Onsite marketing – We can aide in your efforts to drive traffic to your stall through innovative solutions tailored to the kind of exhibition and the audience expected.
- Data Capture – We can suggest cost effective ways to capture data of relevant people visiting your stall so that you can continue your relationship building efforts offline.
- Event Management – Organisation of any concurrent event during exhibitions like dinner party, seminar, dealer meet which will complement your exhibition efforts.
What we bring to the table
- Formidable experience of promoters in exhibition, events and publishing
- Transparent and ethical business policies
- An ability to promote associations and their members by facilitating exhibitions and conferences
- Helping build networks between industry and customers